Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Monday, August 27, 2007

Secret Pal Contest #2

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?

a good project bag - perfectly sized for the project with an accessory pouch or pockets for keeping odds and ends

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?

Absolutely, I always take at least one sock project, one larger project to make progress on, and depending on how much car travel time usually one more small project that I try to start and finish on the trip for a sense of accomplishment.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? I have travelled to California, Mexico, and various parts of Western Canada - never been out east yet but would like to someday soon. My favorite spot is still the good ole Rocky Mountains - beautiful and serene - could not ask for a better place to knit.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? My favorite book that i currently own is One Skein - so many projects I want to tackle in it. The other favorite I am lusting after is the IK Favorite Socks book - just the pictures are like sock pron to me ;)

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? yes, my current favorites are Stash and Burn and She-knits.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? RED!
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? Frog it back and start again. I have tried just continuing to work forward but it always just ended up bugging me so much I had to frog it anyway (and then ended up having to frog more) :(
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit? In front of the campfire (with my trusty headlamp).

No comments: