Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Buzz Lightyear and Bear have a serious discussion

about current WIPs.

So I looked over tonight and somehow they had both been placed on the shelf and looked like this. I swear they were not posed like this on purpose - so of course my DH had to take a pic.

Anyhoo - just an update that I have been on Ravelry for about a month now but am ashamed to admit that I have just not had the time to really take advantage of all it's great features. The good news is I am making a lot of progress on my gift knitting (both for upcoming birthdays and Christmas). My munchkin is transitioning to a big bed out of the crib so I have been spending many, many nights at her bedside knitting her to sleep. Ah well - could be worse right ;)

No comments: