Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Monday, May 7, 2007

Owie - that was my knitting finger!

Well, we spent the weekend putting in laminate flooring and well - let me tell you the splintered edges on those things are mighty sharp! I sliced open two of my fingers on my right hand (index and middle) - still hurts to put pressure on them so I am typing with my ring finger.

I can knit (thank goodness!!) but it can get awkward when the yarn wraps around the band aid.

Anyways, I have been busy finishing up my silk shawl for Mother's Day. I frogged and re-started my STR Jaywalker AGAIN!!! And I have been busy plotting stuff for my Harry Potter Sock Kit Swap partner. I have already chosen the yarn and the pattern for the bag. I will start on the bag as soon as the shawl is finished - so next week. I still have to settle on a a sock yarn and order some knitting goodies - so much yarny goodness, so little time!

No comments: