Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I'll start my yarn diet right after this...


More yarn pron arrived today. I ordered these awhile back through a coop and some great prices. This is all from Zen Strings - (from left to right) patchouli in worsted BFL, autumnal rainbow in dk weight, and two skeins of lotustoes sock yarn: naiad and cherry mocha java.

The colors are beautiful and the yarn is soft and squishy - can't wait to knit it up - right now the cherry mocha java is calling to me....

Oh and that jaywalker in STR I showed you progress on a few days ago had to be frogged :( It was too small - I did not realized how "un-stretchy" this pattern was - so I am starting again - good thing the STR frogs well and is still really nice to knit with.

No comments: