Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Okay, pictures like I promised

First some knitklips - can't wait to try these - but first I need a project that actually requires seaming. I normally avoid anything with seams but I am hoping these little gadgets will make seaming a little more tolerable.

Beside that is two skeins of merino wool laceweight. One in a green semisolid and the other in soft variegated blues, greens, lilacs, yellows - just enchantingly beautiful. I think the green will become a leaf lace shawl - not sure about the other one yet.

Next is some impulse buying from the Knit Happens sale - which I must say from their poor customer service that no sale prices will ever tempt me to shop there again.
My order shipped one FULL month after I paid for it and I recieved no response to my email inquiries. I had to call them to finally get information on my order status. Very disappointing.

The yarn: Debbie Bliss cotton dk in yellow; Debbie Bliss cashmerino aran in peach; Kaalund Expressions mohair laceweight in anemone (the picture does not do this colorway justice - it is so delectable).

No comments: