Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wowee! TGIF indeed!!




Look what wonderful goodies came for me on Friday! Some wonderful surpises from my HSKS partner including:

- a beautiful skein of Ravenclaw yarn from Cosmic fibers
- the most creative little knit bag that I love!!
- two awesome sock patterns from Cookie A.
- scumptious chocolate treats (love the koala and platypus!!)
- some adorable stitch markers
- and the OMG!!! rosewood Lantern Sox Stix (which already have some socks on them!)

Everything came carefullu wrapped in Ravenclaw themed blue tissue paper with silver stars. I can't tell you what amazing care and attention my swap partner put into this package and it all came from Australia. What a cool swap - I definitely think I will be signing up for the next one.
On a side note, I also got some Koigu and Mountain Colors Bearfoot in the mail that I bought off someone destashing. Never tried koigu so I am excited and the Bearfoot colorway is absolutely ME!!

No comments: