Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Knitting progress...

I was able to make really good progress on my Jaywalkers on Friday when I spent most of my day supervising exams - this allowed me to knit for close to 5 hours - and get paid for it! Just need to finish the foot and toe - then on to the next sock. While I love the feel of the fabric, I do find the STR to be quite thick - and this is just the lightweight. We'll have to see how it feels on the foot.

I also started my Artyarns Regal Silk into a scarf/stole in a basic feather and fan lace pattern. This yarn is so dreamy soft and drapey - perfect for wrapping up in. Loving the how the colorway is working up.

And finally - my one skein shawl is
complete - TA DA! Here it is being
blocked. It is my first time blocking lace and I do think I need to purchase some blocking wires or get DH to build me a frame for future lace projects.

No comments: