Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Friday, November 30, 2007

Final Swap package - and other self-indulgent goodies

What a magnificent and thoughtful package. The Manos is in the most luscious colorway - I have never knit with this so I am itching to try it out. And my long sought after lockable stitch counter that can be hung from around my neck - so perfect I started using it right away!! And then some lovely addi lace needles for me to try - I already have a project in mind.
Oh and some chocolate that barely made it to this blog post...it will not survive the weekend I am sure LOL.
For myself I also picked up some lovely sock project bags from a seller on ebay. These are hand sewn from lovely brocade and the inside is lined with pockets that are perfect for holding little sock knitting accessories like my stitch counter, chibi, scissors, etc. I even picked one up to send to my secret pal!
Then from etsy I got this cute little sock needle wallet on sale!! It holds all my sock needles in one handle little package!
I am on the brink of finishing my second Vestee. This one is for my niece for Christmas and will have a hood. This time I used Phildar Pure Laine that I had sitting around in my stash.

I can hardly wait for the next secret pal this spring!! Must start accumulating stuff now!!

1 comment:

sharon said...

I think that is the secret - accumulate the stuff for it before it even happens. I am so glad you like it. I may have to go on etsy soon!!