Obsessed knitting geek, mother, and science teacher - not necessarily in that order

Friday, September 14, 2007

Too tied to knit?

I know - hard to believe. But ever since school started I have been exhausted just trying to keep up with things at work and at home. My new school is almost an hour commute each way which means getting up at 5:30 in the morning - which would not be so bad if I wasn't getting up 2-3 times a night for my little munchkin who is laso still adjusting to our new routine of early mornings.
Add to that the fact that my DH has been out of town this week.

So at the end of the day, after getting home, having dinner, and putting my munchkin to bed, I briefly ponder knitting, and then collapse into bed - sore and exhausted from my long and crazy day.


Okay, whine-fest is over. I will try to post pics this weekend of some of my WIPs and one FO that needs to be felted. Until then all you (zero) blog readers will have to wait ;)

No comments: